Friday 17 April 2015

Massage - HealthLand Review


Hmm... thinking of having a massage always gave me a sense of joy and relaxation...

Lately, I have been hunting for a good yet reasonable massage place. I have been getting numbness in my legs quite often and stiff shoulder, I think mainly because I had poor blood circulation and stressful schedule. I used to patron Thai Odyssey until their price kept increasing and I thought it is time to stop visiting for now.

I did a hunt and found a Thai Massage branch which has good review and reasonable price, "Heathland", I was also attracted to Jojo Struys advertisement that she did for "Healthland", mainly to also reconfirmed that the massage center is "proper" if you know what I meant.

And, I visited the place on a random Saturday with a friend, stepping into the place does reminds me of “ThaiOdyssey”, but looking at the prices, it is slightly lower than what “Thai Odyssey” is charging, which is great to me because that is what I am looking for.

I decided to try their “Thai Oil Treatment” at RM78 for 60 minutes and my friend, foot massage at RM 58 for 60 minutes. I chose oil treatment because I do not like traditional Thai Massage techniques where the masseuse will use press pressure technique, I prefer stroking and push technique.

As a standard practice, we were serve some tea before starting, but what surprise is, it was a ice cold pandan tea instead of a hot one, but it was nothing bad about it, just different. We were then invited to wash and have our feet scrub before our massage start. I was lead into a private massage area where I need to change.

Having my Feet wash- "Happy Feet" :)


I must say the whole experience was not too bad. I wouldn’t say they are very good, but compare to “Thai Odyssey” I think I like “Healthland” more due to it’s price and the masseuse are up to standard too.

Two weeks later, I brought my mom along again, and this time to try their foot massage since, I had a good experience with my masseuse, her technique and pressure was just right. Her name was “Milk” number “20”, my mom did not have a good experience with hers as her masseuse was to soft and did not do much to make her feel any difference, will definitely not go for her then, her number was “27”.

This is my review for my visit to “Healthland”, if you visited any good massage center in Petaling Jaya with reasonable price do share with me, so I can gave it a try too! 

Ps: They do have Happy Hour Promotion on Weekdays, do give them a call before you go!

Thank you for reading! :)

HealthLand SS2
35, Jalan SS2/67,
47300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Indulgence Line : +6 03 7865 8313

No comments: