Sunday 11 October 2009

Studded Heels, did you get one?

OMG..Studded heels are so so so so in trend right now, did you get one?




(P/S: Please click on the picture to have a better view)

Those which are real hit right now are those strappy studded one (Picture above).

They gave that real edgy kind of look which I love them so much! I thought that they might go pretty well with ¾ jeans or 3/4 khakis pants.

Of all the 4 pairs above, I love the forth pair most (From left to right). I like it being simple, yet having that "strappy edgy" kind of look. It would definately go pretty well with a hot pants or a mini skirt, what do you think? =P

The first pair, looks awesome as well, it gave this stylish hard rock feels. Don’t you agree with me <^.^>V

(P/S: Please click on the picture to have a better view)

If you are opting for something more feminine, you might want to look for heels shown above, in trend yet brings out the feminine side of yours.

For the first pair of heels (From left to right), I would say it goes pretty well with a lovely gown, keeping everything simple, yet has it own touch of “strappy kind of uniqueness”.

The second pair catches my eyes. I love its wide banded strap which gave it a booty kind of look, yet wearable in a hot sunny place like Malaysia. Definitely goes well with a simple nice short or a ¾ light color pants.

As for third and forth pairs of heels, I would definitely recommend it for a pretty yet simple cocktail dress. Experimenting with colors with definitely brings out a simple dress and makes everything look gorgeous.

I am so looking forward into getting one of these soon; are you?

Hope I share some insight with you, thanks for dropping by again XOXOXO!!!

No comments: