Saturday 17 October 2009

Yummy Thai Massage~*Thai Odyssey*~

Do you go for massage? A wonderful massage trip will definitely promotes blood circulation and relax both body and soul~~!.



Thai Odyssey  (Source : http://www.thaiodyssey.com.my/)

Thai Odyssey is my favorite place to go for a whole body massage with mom. I favor it because of their professionalism, 100% Original Thai massage, and the price.

The branch that I visit most often recently will be the one in Tropicana City Mall, PJ. It is located at 2nd Floor, same floor as Toys ‘R’ Us. I go there because that branch is newer and facilitates with more private room. Getting a session is easier too since it is still new and not many go there^_^

Upon entering, you will be greeted by their friendly staff, most of the time only the cashier can understand English, the rest of the lady masseur are all Thaïs and they speak either little or no English at all. The last trip I went, the lady speaks mandarin to me hehe ^.^ but no worries, they are superb friendly, and if you need a translator, can always get the cashier to translate what you want haha..



I will normally go for their signatureTraditional Thai Massage as I love it so much. They don’t use any oil, lotion or fragrance unlike some of the other style of massage which is a plus point for me as I do not like the oily feeling as I will normally go shopping after that.

Thai massage uses pressing method and unlike the Bali style.

 Don't worry you won't go naked, it's just illustration hehe...(Source : http://www.thaiodyssey.com.my/)

My last week visit was the most memorable and awesome one.

You can actually imagine how stiff my whole body was and how lifeless it is as I just checked out from the hospital about one week before. During my stay in the hospital I had drips on my hands and I can only eats and sleep.

My lady masseur actually feedback that I had a really stiff and tensed up body and that shouldn’t be the case. She helps to loosen up my tight muscle especially around my shoulder; and it was so great when she massage my head, I can tell you it was heaven!!!!!!! I enjoyed my whole massage session so so so so so much, my lady masseur was so alert and full of awareness. She uses the right pressure to ensure that I feel relaxed, (haha not pain throughtout the session)  I nearly fall asleep during the whole session, so as my mom that was right beside me!! Haha imagine! (p/s: we get a twin private room ^__^, i think husband and wife can go for that)

This is definitely a good place to go for massage especially ladies as we need to be caution visiting places like this as most of the time, massage parlor is a place where most "hanky-panky" stuff take place. You know what I mean ;)

They do take in men as their customer, but ladies, no worries as they will have separate private rooms, you will not see or know who is next door either. And to all males species out there, if you are looking for cute gals here, plss.. you're in the wrong channel k? =P


Below are some of the awards they won:-
1. The SMEs Best Brands2007 - BestBrands Wellness & Reflexology 2007 

2 .Malaysia Spa Wellness & Awards - Best Reflexology Centre 2006

3. Asia Pacific Super Excellent Brand 2006/2007

4. Best Massage Centre 08


The information on the my favorite branch
Opening Hours :
10.00 am – 10.00 pm (Monday – Sunday)
     
Treatments :
Traditional Thai Massage
Half Body Massage
Foot Massage
Thai Herbal Therapy
Thai Aromatherapy
   
Address:

Tropicana City Mall, Lot L2 05/06, 2nd Floor ( same floor as Toys’R’ Us )
No.3 Jalan SS 20/27, 47400, Petaling Jaya, Selangor

Contact:
+603 - 7725 2488

Person Incharge :
Miss Aileen

Website (more details and other branch info):
http://www.thaiodyssey.com.my/

Price list ( yes, a must for transperancy)




As usual, click on the picture for better view, else you can visit their site for more details.

Now you can get a good Thai massage at a reasonable price here in Malaysia, don't need to run so far haha...

Thanks for dropping by again! XOXO~~!  Good night from Malaysia :D 


p/s: If you are a HSBC Credit Card holder, you are entitle to get a RM5 discount from them. Not sure how long the promotion last, but please ask them when you are there ya ^__^

4 comments:

Wifey Story said...

I just recently went to the one in Bukit Indah, Malaysia. And I love it!

Here's my review @
Pinkology

Anjali Sharma said...

Experience spa in Hyderabad female to male and relax your body.

Lalitha said...

I feel more people need to read this information very good! sensational news. I look forward to more;. Interesting read, thanks for helping keep me busy at work.

Best Massage Service in Bangalore


Divya said...

I was very pleased to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this great read. I am definitely enjoying every little bit of it.

Also check for good offers:

spa in bangalore

body spa in bangalore