Monday 7 December 2009

~~** A review on Laneige Perfect Renew Kit**~~

Hi there ladies, yup, it is about a month time me using Laneige Perfect Renew Kit which I won from Laneige’s Facebook photo contest, are you excited to know what are my thoughts?


~~ Do you remember them from my last review?
Yes, they are Laneige Perfect Renew Kit  ~~

To be truthful, I love the product, and is now crazy over it!! Yeah~! ^_^ I so gonna recommend it to every ladies I knew, who wants to be pretty~!

Initial attempt, this product has wonderful sea breeze fragrance that I love love love so much, it made me feel relax which indirectly calm my skin, making it stress free! The texture was smooth and soft like yummy creamy yogurt ^^

First week of me trying Laneige Perfect Renew kit, I already notice reduce of fine lines especially around my eyes area and cheek area. I was so happy and excited about it. I notice this product is very hydrating and suit dry skin like mine as my skin easily peels.


Below are the step by step on how to use Laneige Perfect Renew Lit range and the ingredients where I got it from Laneige site, along with my review  *_^ Hope it give you an idea if you intend to try them ^^



Perfect Renew Skin Refiner
PRODUCT BENEFITS
 - Skin refiner that transparent gel penetrates into skin giving moisture and tension.

- Ceramaid repair water fills up between dead cells and addressing dryness, a cause of aging, and helping effective elements be absorbed deep into the skin.

- 7 oligosacharides ingredients and hyaluronic acid gives moisturizing effect as well as strengthening skin barrier allowing skin to have elastic and moisture state.

- Himalaya Snow Water that contains abundant snow minerals provides nutrition and vitality to the skin and realizes the transparent and pure skin from deep inside of skin.

HOW TO USE
1. After cleansing, pump 1-2 times to apply.
2. Gently apply along the skin texture.

My Review:
This is the best refiner I ever used. It is so refreshing and soothing. It lay perfectly on my face. My skin feels smooth instantly after usage. I love it so much! It did gives elasticity to my skin, amazing!




Perfect Renew Emulsion
PRODUCT BENEFITS
- Lotion that fits into your skin tightly by absorbing moisture.

- Ceramaid repair water fills up between dead cells and addressing dryness, a cause of aging, and helping effective elements be absorbed deep into the skin.

- Biosacharide gum forms a coated layer on the outler layer of skin, giving double moisturizing effect. It allows smooth and moist skin everyday.

- Himalaya Snow Water that contains abundant snow minerals provides nutrition and vitality to the skin and realizes the transparent and pure skin from deep inside of skin.

HOW TO USE
1. After using skin refiner, pump 1-2 times.
2. Gently apply along the skin texture.

My Review:
I  favor this emulsion alot!  Other than being part of my skin care regime, it serve pretty well as a make up based as it is very light and not oily. You can barely feel anything on you skin. Yet it is smooth and nice to touch on. Works well with my compact powder too!




Perfect Renew Essence
PRODUCT BENEFITS
- As snowflakes sliding down, Essence with delicate 15 seconds massage treats signs of aging and gives elastic finish.

- Moist and smoothly applied, but alters to elastic feeling. Can feel the synergy effect with easy anti-aging massage.

- Almond extract, pommegranate extract, cocoa extract cares face lines by giving lifting effect and anti-oxident effect.

- Can feel elastic and moisturized skin inside and outside by caring uneven skin texture due to signs of aging.

- Himalaya Snow Water that contains abundant snow minerals provides nutrition and vitality to the skin and realizes the transparent and pure skin from deep inside of skin.

HOW TO USE
1. After using emulsion, pump 1-2 times and appply onto cheek, forehead and chin.
2. For cheek area, massage and spread out the essence with inward to outward motion.
3. Massage mouth area to eye area with upward motion and for forehead, apply with inward to outward upward motion
4. Finish up with palm, lightly pressing down face from inward to outward motion.

My Review:
This highly concentrated essence is the key to reduce fine lines on my skin. I do see tremendous reduce of fine lines,  especially area near my dry cheek. It certainly delivers the promises of preventing premature aging. I am so happy that I get to try out and know about this great essence.




Perfect Renew Eye cream
PRODUCT BENEFITS
- Dual anti-aging eye care treating all signs of aging in eye area allowing bright and smooth eye area.

- Phytospingosine fermented ingredient, protects eye area from external irritation and helps circulation to care dark circles.

- Himalaya Snow Water that contains abundant snow minerals provides nutrition and vitality to the skin and realizes the transparent and pure skin from deep inside of skin.

[Dual Touch Eye Day Cream (SPF25/PA++)]
- Brightens eye area by gently absorbing into skin.
- Gives anti-aging effect by preventing skin aging from UV light.
- Beta Glucan gives elasticity and vitality to fatigued eye area due to stress.

[Dual Touch Eye Night Gel]
- Concentrated gel absorbs into skin caring first sign of aging.
- Moisturizing and aging care penetrates deeply into the skin overnight, gives smoothness to eye area.
- Dermochlorela and Yeast extract help blood circulation of eye area and give elasticity.
HOW TO USE
1. Day: Apply the proper amount at the last step of skincare.
2. Night: After applying essence, before using cream, apply the proper amount.
3. Pat lightly along the eye area with forth finger.
4. Use spatula that is contained in the product and place in the hole for later use.

My Review:
My favorite among the products will definately be Perfect Renew Dual Touch Eyes cream. Reason will be, it really works for me! I notice that my fine lines are now less obvious. This is so cool!!!!!! Being a person who loves playing with eye make up, good eye cream will be crucial for me. From my previous post review, you may notice that Laneige is thoughtful enough to have a day and night eye cream where most brands do not. This allowed the cream to cater different needs for the skin around your eyes.

Day time, you will get a SPF25/PA ++  protection for the delicate skin around your eyes and as for night time a soothing hydrating contain dermochlorela and yeast which helps to increase the blood circulation around the eyes area giving it elasticity. The day cream is not oily as we normally sweat more throughout the day this is a plus point. I wear the day cream under my eye make-up daily to give a moisture effect also serving as an eye shadow base for my eye make-up. As for the night cream, I use it for my tired and stressful eyes after tons of make-up is put on it throughout the day. It did hydrates and repairs the skin around my eyes V^^V 



Perfect Renew Cream
PRODUCT BENEFITS
- Low viscose cream that cares first signs of aging.

- Hyaluronic acid ingredient treats skin dryness, basic cause of all skin troubles, and allows moist and smooth skin.

- konjac mannan extract and sugar cane extract give wet compress effect thus making moisturizing barrier.

- Himalaya Snow Water that contains abundant snow minerals provides nutrition and vitality to the skin and realizes the transparent and pure skin from deep inside of skin.
HOW TO USE
1. After using lotion (or essence), apply proper amount.
2. Gently apply along the skin texture.

My Review:
This rich cream works perfectly for me at night when I have my air-condition on. My skin before felt so dry and lifeless. But after using the Perfect Renew Cream, my skins not only feels more moisturized, it brighten up. The lines on my neck are also less visible now. Now call that miracle!

In summary:

1. Will I get the product again?
Yes, definitely, I am so in love with it, I wouldn't want to let such good things slip away, am planning to introduce it to my mom as well. ^^

2.Did Laneige deliver its promises of preventing premature aging?
I would say YES, the fine lines on my skin did reduce after I try on the product. ^___^ wonderful!especially on the eye creams.

I can now go out with a perfectly moist and bright face, which I have always dream for.



Hope you like my review!!!  Always remember ~Beauty is both Soul and Surface~~

The review is based back on my skin texture, different people will see different result, if you do try, tell me your thoughts ya! XOXO!!


Here are some links for you:
1. To my previous post on Laneige click here
2. To Laneige Home page click here
3. To add Laneige on facebook on promo or upcoming events (Malaysia Only) click here

No comments: