Thursday 20 October 2011

Organic Apple Cider Vinegar anyone?


Hands up for those who wants a sip!^___^ V


Lately, my weight has been going uphill (way viral!!), I am not sure whether is this an age thing, but it really gets on my nerves when I do not fit in most of my working pants (non- elastic ones) especially when you are rushing your heads of early in the morning to work and? “STUCK” it wouldn’t zip on!

Show me a hand which of you has the same experience as me? It did feel awful didn’t it?


This one fine day when I walk in the local pharmacy, I found this “Apple Cider Vinegar” and it’s on promotion- Buy 2 free 1. Hooola! A good deal !!! I thought let’s get one to try and probably give the two away as gift since I heard wonders about this product. Also, I have actually tried apple cider vinegar + honey in an organic restaurant sometime back and it tasted superb!

Being curious as a cat as always, I did some research on the WWW and here is what I found, I hope I can share this fun yet interesting information with you!


1. Increases Metabolism/ Energy
  • Apple Cider Vinegar increases/ speeds up one metabolism rate due to it’s acidic nature as well as it contains Vitamin B6 and Lecithin. Which means? You eat a little more or the same, but you get to control your weight!
2. It helps Constipation
  • I truly agreed with this. After drinking Apple Cider Vinegar, I notice I have been going to the loo more often and easily, flushing out toxin from my body, it’s definitely not diarrhea, but a healthy yet painless way of toxin flushing you know what I meant haha.
3. Cure Acne and Clearer skins
  • Numerous reports/forums/ discussion actually claims that after taking Apple Cider Vinegar they see healthy looking skin with less breakout. I can’t claim that this is 100% true and work as I myself do not have breakout (I am far from being a teenager) hence, I will not be able to say yes on this. However, I do think it make sense as flushing out toxin from the body do actually has a relation in reducing breakouts.

4. Weight Loss
  • Many claims that Apple Cider Vinegar has actually help them in reducing weight without changing their daily diet except by taking in an extra cup of Apple Cider Vinegar mixed. Since it helps with constipation and increases metabolism, this is definitely logical. Apple Cider Vinegar helps break down fat, controls blood sugar levels and helps stabilize one appetite.

5. Reduces cholesterol and lower blood pressure
  • Apple Cider Vinegar contains pectin which helps to reduces cholesterol, lowers blood pressure. High in Potassium

6. Better teeth and hair and helps with Hangover
  • The potassium in Apple Cider Vinegar provides better hair, teeth and nails and prevents cramps.

  • Potassium plays an important role as an electrolyte in human body; hence, they are also good in helping hangover. ( I got to know about Potassium benefit from a Dr. friend of mine, she also mentioned that Bananas are good for hangover)

7. Prevent kidney stones and urinary tract infections

  •  It is also believe that Apple Cider Vinegar help cleanses the kidney and bladder and prevent both stones and urinary tract infection.

8. Alleviate join pain, arthritis and prevent osteoporosis

  • As it contains malic acid, Apple Cider Vinegar helps to alleviate join pain and arthritis as it eliminate excessive uric acid from our body.
  •  It also helps in preventing osteoporosis as it contains magnesium, silicon and calcium.

How to prepare?

For drinking:

Mixed two teaspoon of Apple Cider Vinegar with a full glass of water and drink them after each meal. You can also add a teaspoon of honey to make it taste nicer and use it as a healthy enzyme cocktail.


For external usage:
Mixed around 2 tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar with 8000ml of water, use it to wash the affected area i.e face, skin, hair etc..


Tips: Choose the raw unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar which contains "Mother" (a sticky sediment) in them for better health benefit.


Caution: Do rinse your mouth after taking Vinegar drinks as they might erode your teeth enamel causing tooth decay.


I hope the above write-up will assist you in your weight control program or as a way to a healthier living! Hope you love it!!! Feed me/ share with everyone in the comment box if you have more information on this wonderful vinegar!

The above is a research I did on my own and written based on my understanding on Apple Cider Vinegar. I am not a Doctor nor any medical professional; hence, if you have any serious medical condition, I would advice you to seek advice from your doctor.

No comments: