Saturday 20 February 2010

Nails of the Week : Turquoise Flower Nails

Hi Ladies ^_^  I am going to share with you my nails of the week!! I haven't got the time to do a tutorial as I am still pretty busy this CNY week. Relatives and friends just keep coming and coming and coming.

So yes, this is my nail of the week! I painted it with Turquoise color which I bought few days back from Elianto and draw on little flowers with my acrylic paint, Was easy and fast. Need to be a little careful with the painting as I am right handed, I can't actually piant my right nails properly and shaking haha...


Oh ya, I got some candy from "Sticky". This one is BlueBerry Rocks. Erm.. this taste so so. I love their watermelon ones, darn, I didn't get the watermelon one that day because the pattern was not cute, now I am thinking of it every time I pop in the blue berries one in my mouth. Well, the blueberry one ain't that bad just that the watermelon ones taste better =P

I got this jar of 120GM for RM 13.90, my sis said I was crazy to pay so much for sugar that makes me fat and unhealthy haha.. oh well, I'm a sweet tooth and this candy brings back memory of me living in England when I was a little girl, so sort of you know the "Nostalgic" thingy happening in me when I tasted it *winks*

Alright go to go now. Thanks for following and reading. I always appreciates there is someone reading my post, even though  don't have huge audience :)

Love u XOXO~

1 comment:

Lavender said...

Oh i always like little flowers. This is so cute!