Sunday 14 February 2010

Tutorial ~*Golden Black NET French Tip*~

Hi Ladies, Happy Spring Festival to u ^_^ & Happy Valentine's Day!!


I just wanna share with you what I have came up with for my Chinese New Year Nails to usher the year of Tiger. ^_^

I called it the " Black Net French Tip"

Tadaa.......Nice? I just think they look sexy like a roaring "tiger" haha



I use the combination of "Gold" and "Black" as it's the year of Golden Tiger and tiger has black stripes on them, so I thought the just go pretty well.

This time. I use a little more tools to assist me to get the look... this is how I do it... ^_^

 1. I used
  • Konad Stamping kit with M57 stamping plate.
  • OPI - Start to Finish Top & Base coat.
  • Elianto- in Twilight Zone-Black Nail Color
  • 火烈鸟 nail polish- in Gold1727. << I got this from The Curve,the stall beside Nokia and the money changer in ground floor.Real inexpensive but the result is superb. I love the gold color so so much. If you do not have this and not know where to get them. just replace with any gold color you have in hand. They will work equally well.
  • Vi-Ya nail art brush- Use any thin nail art brush to assist you in drawing your french tip- this is optional.

2. Apply both base coat and brush on the gold nail polish. Let it dry for 5 minutes.

3. Use the M57 stamping plate, "net" design, brush on some black polish and scrap off the excess, then stamp them on your nails. Do this to all your nails, be real careful as this can be very very messy.

4. Brush on a black color on the very tip of your nails, if you are not good at doing this, you may try doing this with a thin nail brush. If you do not want to invest money on this, just get any thin art brush brush you have in high school, make sure the bristle are smooth, then they are good for the project ^_^

5. Lastly, wait till everything dry for 10-15minutes, since we are playing with black, it is important to make sure everything dries up really well before apply on a thin top coat base.

Now, let me show what I did for my toe nails. I use the same top and base coat for my hand nails and use back the same gold nail color, the difference is I use Acrylic paint to draw on a flower on them.

  
This is the Acrylic Nail color and same the same thin nail art bush to draw the tiny flower and painted them. I bought this Acrylic paint at the Curve, the stall beside Nokia and the Monay Changer at Ground Floor for RM 30 only, inexpensive and fun!!
 This is my toe nail of the week!!! How do you like them? I still think they are not striking enough hehe.. oh well..

Hope you like this tutorial and sharing, Have a Superb Luna New Year and Valentine's Day!!

Let me show you what we had for Lunch today, STEAMBOAT!!!!!! 

  
 This is the best lunch I have because I have this lunch with my beautiful and wonderful family members. I love them so much ^__^ may everyone at home will have a prosperous, happy, healthy and fruitful year ahead, same goes to you too there ^_^

Muacks!!!!! XOXO from Jamz~ ROAR!!!!!!!!!!



No comments: